"Any person seeking a resolution of any issue(s) may intimate to me. The issue(s) would be referred to the relevant Ministry/Department/Agency and required relief/assistance provided at the earliest." - Er. Dipendra Kandel
COVID-19 - Prevention
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
Dipendra Kandel's COVID-19 Help Desk has been engineered to relay your problem to the Government of Nepal. We are committed to assisting the government led by R.H. KP Sharma Oli with all our possible strengths and resources. You can text your problem at +977 - 98010 - 14553 (Message, Viber and WhatsApp) or simply fill the form below.